Government of India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for ground duties at Chennai Airport on Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years to fill-in the existing vacancies
Date of Interview: 03.01.2019 to 06.01.2019
Name of the Post:
1. Jr.Executive (Pax) - 09 Posts, Qualifications: Graduate from a recognised University under 10 +2+3 pattern, Salary: Rs.25,300/-
2. Jr.Executive (Technical) - 04 Posts, Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics, Salary: Rs.25,300/-.
3. Customer Agent - 155 Posts, Qualifications: Any Degree, Salary: Rs.20,190/-
4. Sr.Ramp Services Agent - 34 Posts, Qualifications: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical /Production/Electronics/Automobile Engineering / Electrical Engineering , Salary: Rs.20,190/-
5. Ramp Services Agent - 16 Posts, Qualifications: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government , Salary: Rs.20,190/-
6. Utility Agentcum-Ramp Driver - 10 Posts, Qualifications: 10th Std Pass) . Must possess valid HMV Driving License, Salary: Rs.18,360/-.
7. Handyman / Handywomen - 147 Posts, Qualifications: 10th Std Pass . Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi languages i.e ability to understand and speak is desirable, Salary: Rs.Rs.16,590/-.
Total Vacancies: 375 Posts.
Mode of Posting: Contract for 3 years.
Date of Walk-in-Interview:
1. Jr.Executive (Pax) - 09 Posts - 03.01.2019 (Time: 9 a.m to 12 p.m)
2. Jr.Executive (Technical) - 04 Posts - 03.01.2019 (Time: 9 a.m to 12 p.m)
3. Customer Agent - 155 Posts - 04.01.2019 (Time: 9 a.m to 12 p.m)
4. Sr.Ramp Services Agent - 34 Posts - 04.01.2019 (Time: 9 a.m to 12 p.m)
5. Ramp Services Agent - 16 Posts - 04.01.2019 (Time: 9 a.m to 12 p.m)
6. Utility Agentcum-Ramp Driver - 10 Posts - 04.01.2019 (Time: 9 a.m to 12 p.m)
7. Handyman / Handywomen - 147 Posts - 06.01.2019 (Time: 9 a.m to 12 p.m)
Place of Interview:
Staff Housing Colony,
Chennai 600 027
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How to Apply: Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st December 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates.
List of Documents (copies ) to be attached with the Application :
(Please also bring all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES for verification)
i) Application Fee, wherever applicable
ii) School Leaving Certificate
iii) 10th Std / Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
iv) 12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
v) 1st Year Graduation Mark-sheet
vi) 2nd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
vii) 3rd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
viii) Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
ix) Doctors’ Certificate (in original) for Height & Weight
x) Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST /OBC candidates
xi) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
xii) Experience Certificate
xiii) Nationality / Domicile Certificate
xiv) PAN Card Copy
xv) Aadhar Card Copy
For Download Detailed Notification and Application Form: Click Here
Share : Air India Air Transport Services Limited Junior Executive and Customer Agent Recruitment at Chennai - 2018. Walk-in-Interview
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Junior Executive and Customer Agent Recruitment at Chennai - 2018. Walk-in-Interview
4/ 5Oleh TNPSC Master